Due to an internal restructuring, Life Settlements Funds Limited (LSFL) is proposing to retire as responsible entity of the Life Settlements Wholesale Fund (Fund) and have its wholly owned subsidiary GI Asset Management Limited (GIAM) appointed as the new responsible entity of the Fund. The proposed change of the responsible entity will not affect in any way the manner in which the Fund is managed. Unit Holders of the Fund will be provided with the attached notice of LSFL's intention to retire and for GIAM to be appointed as the new responsible entity. The material enclosed will explain what you need to do if you want to have a members' meeting or a postal vote, to vote whether GIAM takes over as responsible entity from LSFL. You do not need to do anything if you do not wish to vote on the responsible entity change otherwise the timeline to respond is by 30th April 2013.
- Dividend Announcement - Financial Year ended 30 June 2010
- Dividend Announcement - Financial Year ended 30 June 2011
- Appointment of Director - 11 August 2011
- Continuous Disclosure – 22 November 2011
- Meeting of Unit Holders Held on Wednesday, 14th December 2011 at 10.00 am AEST